How to choose a Disability Support Provider?
Choosing the right disability support services is an important decision that should not be taken for granted. Knowing you have an organisation that supports your needs and works to build a relationship with you can make this seemingly difficult process a lot smoother and will save you time and frustration.
Tips to choosing the right disability service provider:
1. Research: Have a look at a range of providers and see if they offer the support and services that meet your needs. Make sure you call and talk to their customer support team about your queries and to see if their disability support services are suited for you.
2. Reputation: Seek recommendations through family or friends, or by googling their organisation to understand their credibility. Have a look at both the organisations Google Reviews and TrustPilot Reviews to help make an informed decision. Make sure you check their service history, their staffs, and ensure that they are a registered NDIS provider.
3. Experience: Your disability support provider must be able to assist you in navigating through the process, and provide the relevant details including clear service agreements, and terms and conditions. You must consider their experience, and ensure they specialise in disability support and plans that meet your goals.
4. Communication: Check to see if your service provider can offer information in your language, and that the information is provided in a format that is accessible to you. You may also want to check that support workers and coordinators speak other languages.
5. Dedicated Customer Care: Your service provider should be able to offer guidance on what you need to know and help you achieve your goals. They should be able to provide clear information on what they offer and how you can access it.
How to change your disability services provider:
Are you unhappy with your current disability services provider? Are looking for a provider that will understand your personal situation, your unique needs, and support you in creating a personalised plan to help you reach your goals?
Speak to Nextt, our team can assist in making the NDIS a smooth process for you.
Why choose Nextt?
Over the last 20 years we have built a reputable service that specialises in supporting people with a broad range of disabilities. Over this time, we have implemented new systems, processes, and fresh ideas – to provide the finest service to our clients.
We pride ourselves on our responsiveness, and on our honest and open communication with our clients. We aim for a ‘no wrong door’ approach, where each of our team members can respond to our client’s unique needs.
At Nextt, we have a reputation for supporting people with complex needs and providing individualised supports. Our innovative Nextt Indie platform allows us to clearly capture our client’s goals and measures their progress towards reaching these goals. It lets us know if our supports are effective or if we need to make improvements to our service.
Contact Nextt on 1300 369 568 and speak to our specialist customer care team on how we can support you in achieving your goals.