Victoria COVID-19 Update.
Nextt is committed to continuity of essential services support to all our clients and the safety and wellbeing of all employees.
The Victorian Government has announced that from 11:59pm on Thursday 27 May until 11:59pm on Thursday 03 June 2021 there are five reasons that people can leave home
- shopping for necessary goods and services
- authorised work or permitted education
- exercise, a 2-hour limit with one other person
- care giving, compassionate, and medical reasons
- To get vaccinated
Nextt will continue to provide services in line with this advice. All workers will be provided surgical masks and will wear them during the provision of support to you/your loved one.
Nextt have been working hard nationally to keep all clients we support safe and well at this time. This includes:
- Infection Control Training
- Daily National Briefings to stay on top of state and medical advice
- Responsive communication to our workforce on their obligations to keep you safe
- Provision of PPE to workers
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
1300 369 568
We want to again thank all those who are in lockdown for this period. What you are doing is not just protecting you and your loved ones but everyone in the state of Victoria.