Hunter COVID-19 Lockdown.
Nextt is committed to continuity of essential services support to all our clients and the safety and wellbeing of all support workers.
Due to the risk associated NSW Government has stated that from 5pm on Thursday and run until 12.01am Friday 13 August the residents of, or people whose usual place of work or anyone who has been in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Port Stephens, Singleton, Dungog, Muswellbrook and Cessnock must stay at home unless it is for an essential reason.
The reasons you may leave your home within your local area only include:
- One person per household shopping for food or other essential goods and services;
- Medical care or compassionate needs, including vaccination
- Exercise outdoors within 10km of your home
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home.
During this time, the NSW government has stated there must be no visitors including social and family visits to your home, with one exception, one visitor to provide care or for compassionate reasons, such as people in a relationship who do not live together.
Nextt will continue to provide services in line with this advice. All workers will be provided surgical masks and will wear them during the provision of support to you/your loved one.
Nextt have been working hard nationally to keep all clients we support safe and well at this time. This includes:
- Infection Control Training
- Daily National Briefings to stay on top of state and medical advice
- Responsive communication to our workforce on their obligations to keep you safe
- Provision of PPE to workers
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
1300 369 568
We want to again thank all those who are in lockdown for this period. What you are doing is not just protecting you and your loved ones but everyone in the state of New South Wales.