Keeping you safe in lockdown.
Nextt wants to help keep you and your support workers as safe as possible through the lockdown period. Your supports are an essential service and we will keep supporting you in lockdown. There are lots of things we are doing to help keep you safe. These are:
- By following the rules in your state around who can visit your home.
- Teaching your support workers about infection control. That means things like washing their hands when they see you.
- People in the office read the government rules every day and have a meeting about it in case there are any changes.
- We make sure all the support workers know what they need to do to follow the rules.
- We give the support workers masks and other things they may need like goggles and aprons and make sure they wear them when they need to.
- Helping you get in touch with supports for your mental health or physical health.