High Intensity Physical Supports are provided to people who require additional assistance in day-to-day life in areas such a mobility, mealtimes, and continence management. With supports to manage your daily living, we can assist you to reach your goals and maximise your independence.
So, how can you manage your day-to-day routine with high physical supports?
At Nextt we aim to assist you to live independently and get more out of life. Our highly professional team offer support to ensure your day-to-day routine is achievable and manageable. We will work with you to create a routine based around your individual high physical support needs.
Nextt can aid around the management of your High Intensity Physical Support activities such as diabetes management and or enteral feeding. This can be provided alongside supports with your Daily Personal Activities.
We provide a wide range of supports including:
- High-level support – such as assisting our clients in managing their medication, complex continence management and mealtime management
- Physical support – helping our clients when needed with transferring, mobility, and personal care.
- Cognitive and behavioural support – supporting our clients through prompting, supervision and/or strategies to support within a Positive Behaviour Support Framework.
Additionally, our experienced and friendly staff can assist individuals with:
- Personal care routines
- Managing day to day routines for activities of daily living
- At-home rehabilitation programs
- Getting involved in community activities
- Attending appointments
- Liaising with key stakeholders
Whether you need short-term support or long-term disability support, and assistance in managing your day-to-day routine, we’re here for you. Contact Nextt and let us know how we can support you with your specific requirements. We aim to respond to all enquiries within one business day, call us on 1300 369 568 for further information.