|Job Title||Support Worker - Weekend shifts GREAT PAY RATES and week shifts too!|
ABOUT NEXTT GROUP
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Support Worker, you will provide support to clients to achieve their goals and build capacity in line with NDIS plans. We have urgent requirements for North Brisbane Suburbs. Our support team works across a variety of areas and on shifts including self-care support, domestic assistance, transportation, community access, social engagement, and respite.
ABOUT YOU – SELECTION CRITERIA
This role requires workers with a background and experience in mental health and complex / challenging behaviours.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
• Qualifications in Mental Health / Disability and/or 2+ years’ experience as a support worker providing core support services including personal care
• Drivers Licence and vehicle with comprehensive insurance
• National Police check (obtained within the previous 12 months)
• Valid working with Children (Blue Card) and Yellow Card is a must
• First Aid Certificate with CPR
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
Please submit your application including a resume and cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria.