At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We employ over 1800 staff and have services across NSW, QLD, SA and VIC, providing quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
What we offer:
Flexibility to work 3 days from home
Optimising the client onboarding experience and focusing on the successful conversion of enquiries / leads to new business opportunities.
- A highly skilled, passionate and dedicated team who work together to support the business, engage and learn from each other
- Be part of a workplace that genuinely cares about its people, clients and the community at large
- Flexible work arrangements and the tools you need to do a great job
- Learning and development opportunities
- An Employee Assistance Program where you can access counselling and coaching sessions to improve your wellbeing
- Collaborative, fun and positive working culture, including extensive wellbeing programs through our wellness hub
- Phone allowance
- Career Progression Opportunities
About the role: In this role you would oversee the Central Enquiries team, they are the first point of contact for new client's and referral partners and manage the initial intake process for multiple regions. You would work closely with regional senior managers to ensure process' are followed and local guidelines are adhered to. You will be responsible for continuous improvement and use your business development skills to nurture ongoing relationships with external partners. Most importantly you will strive to ensure the clients have the best experience possible and we understand their needs. This role is a 9 month maternity leave cover, Monday to Friday general business hours. Nextt is a growing organisation so may have other internal opportunities to explore once the contract comes to an end.
- Reporting to GM Business Development, Client Enquiry Manager will work to optimize the client onboarding experience and ensure we are responsive to all leads across the business. We are NDIS providers, so knowledge and experience in disability framework is a MUST.
- Responsible for management of team of officers responding to new referrals and / or client enquiries and collation of client onboarding documentation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with referral partners including national partners, Local Area Coordinators and Support coordinators.
- Ensuring all new client enquiries are captured and responded promptly and professionally
- Ensuring the relevant resources needed to deliver the client services functions are recruited, retained and trained to ensure achievement of target outcomes
- Monitoring and controlling process of client opportunity handover from Client Services team to Regional Intake team to maximise conversion rate
- Supporting Business Development and Regional Service Delivery Managers with the implementation of Nextt Strategic and Business Plans
- Responsible for ensuring the successful and timely resolution of all incidents and complaints relating to the intake of new customers, and the timely documentation and reporting of these, in consultation with Service Leader / RSDM
- In partnership with P&C business partner and the regional team, ensuring that Nextt complies with its legal requirements and strives for best practice in the provision of a safe workplace for all.
- Sound knowledge on Client Intake Guidelines and work within agreed funding threshold per region
To be a successful applicant you will possess the following:
- Experience in providing leadership to a medium sized team with a demonstrated experience of the intake / assessment function and managing the delivery of customer support plans within a disability framework
- Able to develop and utilize measures to assess goal attainment and outcome achievement.
- High level of attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Clear NDIS Worker Screening Check, WWC, valid driver's license & the right to work in Australia
Working with us,
Nextt is a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices
Nextt is a genuinely diverse, supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued
We value the lived experiences of our employees
Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognize a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilize our services
If you would like the opportunity to apply for the role, please send through your resume.
For a Confidential Discussion do not hesitate to contact:
Gabriel Bueno - Senior Recruitment Partner
02 8736 7223 - [email protected]