|Job Title||Mental Health Support Worker- Korean speaking advantageous!|
|Location||Sydney Office Chippendale|
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are keen to welcome aboard a group of dedicated and person-centred Support Workers to assist our Korean speaking client.
This is an opportunity to pave a rewarding career where you can really make a difference! No two days will ever be the same when you are providing support to our clients and you will be available to work flexible hours (approximately 20 hours per week of community access with the potential to grow) and providing support that includes:
· Implementing our client's Positive Behaviour Support Plans
· Access the community to assist our clients in building confidence.
· Mentor clients on appropriate behaviours.
· Support clients in learning life skills.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
· NDIS Worker Screen Check, WWCC, First Aid and CPR
· Valid Australian drivers’ licence and own car.
· Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills.
· Proven ability and experience in providing social support, community access, life skills development and other various duties that encourage capacity building
· Experience in personal care and working with people with a disability
· Ability to complete online training
Nextt is a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices.
Nextt is a genuinely diverse, supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued.
We value the lived experiences of our employees
Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognise a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilise our services.
We are looking for someone who has a sincere passion for social inclusion and supporting people gain access to all aspects of their local community. If you share our passion and values and are Principled, Committed, Responsive and Creative then this may be the role you have been looking for.
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW! Applications are taken through SEEK only.
We intend to arrange interviews quickly so keep your phone nearby, you may be hearing from us soon!
The Nextt Group of companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer