At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year. Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team based in our Toronto Office in Newcastle. If you are an experienced Case Manager in NDIS Industry with Mental Health focus and has high level of stakeholder management, then keep reading on!
As the Customer Relations Manager you will;
- Implement care plans in line with NDIS and participant needs.
- Facilitate ongoing support to our NDIS participants by exceptional customer experience, engagement and support in the achievement of their goals.
- Build relationships with clients, their families, external providers and internal stakeholders
- Assist participants to maximise the benefits of their package/plan in an acceptable timeframe and within allocated funding
- Capture and maintain client information across various management systems
- Implement and manage critical incident reporting, compliance and client retention
- Support the regional management team with the implementation of strategic and business planning
- Take ownership of your own group of participants within a set area of Melbourne Metro Suburbs.
To be a successful applicant you will possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in case managing, focused predominantly on Mental Health
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline in Mental Health, Community, Disability or Social work
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and managing customer support plans
- Understanding and experience implementing an active support, strength based and recovery approach to support a participant to have a meaningful life
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear NDIS Worker Screening Check, Working with Children, valid driver's licence & the right to work in Australia
Working with us,
- Nextt is a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices
- Nextt is a genuinely diverse, supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued
- We value the lived experiences of our employees
- Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognize a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilize our services
If you would like the opportunity to apply for the role, please send through your resume with a cover letter outlining why you are the best person to take up this opportunity.
For further information, please email through your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org