|Job Title||Disability Support Worker - Ballina|
WHO WE ARE
The Nextt group is a service provider that is committed to providing the highest quality in disability services to the community. We aim to assist individuals to lead lives of optimal quality, comfort and independence within their own homes. Our team endeavour to build relationships with staff and clients through open and effective communications and raise the bar on service standards.
We are seeking to employ dedicated Disability Support Worker to assist our new clients in their home and community in the Ballina area.
What makes this Role the one for me? This is an opportunity to pave a rewarding career where you can really make a difference! No two days will ever be the same when you are providing support to our clients and you will be available to work flexible hours and providing a variety of support that includes:
· Supporting clients with daily lifestyle management
· Providing assistance with domestic duties in the clients home
· Providing support to assist in community access
· Cert. 3 or 4 or in Individual Support/Aged Care/ Disability (or working towards, or Allied Health students currently undertaking their degree)
· Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
· Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
· Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills
· Mobile phone with internet access
BENEFITS AND PREKS OF WORKING WITH US!
At Nextt we provide a supportive progressive work environment in which our staff are encouraged to grow. We want to see you achieve your goals and pride ourselves in helping you succeed through training and mentoring.
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW! We intend to arrange interviews quickly so keep your phone nearby, you may be hearing from us soon!
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Moira at email@example.com