Spence on Light, Adelaide
- Date added: 31/05/22
- Post Updated: 2022-06-03 17:16:52
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Year built: 2022
- Car Spaces: 1
- Available from: 01/06/22 -
Spence on Light is a 14-level apartment building located on Light Square in the Adelaide CBD.
All apartments have access to balconies, with higher levels accessing spectacular views to the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Hills and coast.
All apartments have been constructed and certified to achieve the Liveable Housing Australia Guidelines level silver or higher and are suitable for Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical supports.
Each apartment has been purpose built for registration as NDIS Supported Disability Accommodation, with various features including LHA Platinum design standards, extensive provision for assistive technology devices, and ceiling mounted ceiling hoists.
The project includes the restoration of the heritage listed Mission Hall façade which has been retained and acts as the entryway into the new building.
To be eligible for these apartments, you would need to have an NDIS plan and eligible for SIL and SDA.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Located within easy reach of shops and cafes
- One bedroom design
- Pet friendly
- Security and accessibility
- Spacious modern design
- Stunning views
- Total number of housemates: 1
- If this is for a share house, do all bedrooms have their own bathroom or ensuite?: No
- SDA Design Category: Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support
- SDA Building Type: Apartment
- SDA Location: Thornleigh
- Onsite Overnight Assistance: Yes
- Number of SDA Residents: 1
- Support provided at this property: Onsite overnight assistance
This House style property is located in Adelaide and has been listed on Nextt. It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms.