|Job Title||Support Workers - Melbourne Inner Suburbs|
About The Nextt Group
Nextt is one of Australia’s largest NDIS providers, employing over 1800 staff and providing services to over 1500 people across NSW, QLD, SA and VIC.
Nextt has immediate opportunities across Melbourne’s Inner suburbs. We are looking for mental health, attendant care, and disability support workers for a wide variety of services; including community access, activities of daily living and supported independent living.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A passion for supporting people to reach their goals
• Compassion for people with disability and/or mental illness
• Professional or lived experience supporting someone with a disability
• A minimum of Cert III in Mental Health/Disability/Community Services/Individual Support/Nursing or higher
The role may involve:
• Assistance with community access and recreational activities
• Personal care (showering, toileting, and hygiene assistance)
• Behavioural and Mental Health Support
• Light domestic duties such as meal preparation and cleaning
• Manual handling and the use of wheelchairs & hoists
• Transportation and social engagement
What do we offer?
• Be part of a purpose driven organisation supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to get more out of life
• Supportive and friendly team environment
• Work close to home
• Learning and development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities
• Onboarding inductions and on the job training
• The legal right to work in Australia
• Clear NDIS Worker Screening Check
• Working with Children Check - Employee
• Valid Australian Driver licence with reliable transport
• Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Apply now if you share our passion and values and are Principled, Committed, Responsive and Creative then this may be the role you have been looking for.
If you do not hold a current NDIS Check, commence the application process as soon as possible regardless of your employment status. Your NDIS Clearance will be linked to yourself, not Nextt, and is transferable across all NDIS Providers.
Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt, and we recognize a diverse workforce is beneficial for our workplace. Here at Nextt, we actively encourage and welcome candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, candidates with disability, members of the LGBTIQA+ community, and First Nations and Torres Strait Islander candidates.