|Job Title||Disability Support Worker - Immediate Start On the Central Coast|
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year. Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nextt has exciting opportunities for Support Workers with vast experience across Manual Handling and Attendant Care to support our clients across Tumbi Umbi, Wyoming, Gorokan, Budgewoi, Lake Haven, Kahibah, Toukley, Berkeley Vale, Tuggerawong and Long Jetty.
· Assisting with Attendant Care/ Personal Care / Hoisting / Urinary Care/ Bowel Care/ Catheter Care.
· Implementing our client's Positive Behaviour Support Plans
. Assisting with Medications
· Access the community to assist our clients in building confidence
· Mentor clients on appropriate behaviours
· Support clients in learning life skills
ABOUT YOU – SELECTION CRITERIA
· NDIS Working Screening, Working with Children's Check, First Aid and CPR
· Valid Australian drivers’ licence and own car
· Proven ability and experience in providing social support, community access, life skills development and other various duties that encourage capacity building
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to contact:
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer