|Job Title||Support Worker|
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a number of Disability Support Workers to join our Geelong team on a casual ongoing basis working with our clients. This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for you to support our participant’s goals and aspirations. Working directly with participant’s, we have shifts available 24/7.
• Provide day to day therapeutic supports
• Actively participate in activities to increase capacity and skill development
• Actively engage in a client centered model of service delivery with internal and external supports
• Implement and monitor individual plans and report writing
• Maintenance of progress notes
• Working collaboratively with team members
Skills & Experience required:
• Cert IV in a related field OR Proven experience working with clients with physical disabilities and mental health issues
• Manual handling and experience using a hoist
• Personal care and domestic assistance
• Experience working with behaviours of concern
• A current NDIS worker screening check, working with children's check, First Aid & CPR certificate & current Drivers Licence
Ability to work various shifts throughout the week including weekends, sleepovers etc
Working with us:
Nextt is a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices. Nextt is a genuinely diverse, supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued, We value the lived experiences of our employees. Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognize a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilize our services.
Apply Now If this sounds good to you, we welcome your application!