We currently have a vacancy for a House Leader role in Old Noarlunga due to organisation’s growth.
As House Leader, you will focus on developing and maintaining quality supports, creating outcomes and increasing skills; providing a safe and welcoming home for our participants in SIL environment. Key to the role will be your exceptional leadership skills and ability to bring out the best professional qualities within your team to ensure exceptional service delivery.
As first point of contact for the house and its management, you have proven skills in building and maintaining solid stakeholder relationships.
Some local travel will be required. You will also be required to undertake a balance of Administration and Operational Support (on the floor) duties to support clients and staff.
This opportunity is suited to someone with a professional background in delivering quality service to clients, and:
- Possess previous experience supporting people with highly complex needs and/or behaviour support
- Demonstrate well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build a professional team
- Maintain a positive outlook, have emotional resilience and a fun attitude
- Possess exceptional communication and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Have proven time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- First Aid certificate
- Current Drivers Licence (essential)
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Apply Now If this sounds good to you, we welcome your application!