ABOUT NEXTT GROUP
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to pave a rewarding career where you can really make a difference! No two days will ever be the same when you are providing support to our clients and you will available to work flexible hours. You will be assisting with personal care and providing support to assist in community access.
ABOUT YOU – SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience supporting client with high physical needs.
- Experience with personal care and community access.
- Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- Cert. 3 or 4 or in Individual Support/Aged Care/ Disability (or working towards, or Allied Health students currently undertaking their degree)
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
Please submit your application including a resume and cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria.
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.