Lizard’s Children Centre, a wholly owned subsidiary of AAA Nextt Group Pty. Ltd. is one of Australia’s leading providers of evidence-based behavioural intervention for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related developmental delays. Currently there is an exciting opportunity for a Speech Pathologist to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team Camberwell centre.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Speech Pathologist to join our friendly, talented team in Camberwell. The successful applicant will possess the following:
• A recognised degree in Speech Pathology
• Membership of Speech Pathology Australia (or eligibility to become a member)
• Clinical experience in assessment and intervention of a paediatric caseload with clients aged 2-7 yrs, with a focus on early intervention.
• At least 3 years experience working as a Registered Speech Pathologist
• Clinical experience working within the disability sector with children with special needs including Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Demonstrated attitude of openness and willingness to learn and grow
It would also be advantageous if the successful applicant had:
- An understanding of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and its role in the treatment of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- PROMPT training
- SOS feeding training
If this role sounds like you, apply now!