At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and have services across NSW, QLD, SA and VIC, providing quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
About the role
A full-time opportunity exists for an experienced and energetic Recruitment Partner to join our centralised recruitment team based in Chippendale.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for managing high volume end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding of Disability Support Workers and Support Services roles for an assigned region/s. Ensuring Nextt has appropriately skilled, experienced, and qualified employees recruited and on-boarded in an effective and efficient manner.
Expectations for this role include;
- End to end Recruitment-taking recruitment requests, drafting and placing advertisements, screening and shortlisting, arranging individual and group interviews, facilitating pre-employment compliance and checks and offers
- On-Boarding- proactively managing the on-boarding process through our HRIS systems and LMS platform
- Workforce Planning- Supporting the People & Culture Business Partner to develop Workforce Plan and maintain adherence to plan outcomes and timelines. Forward thinking through proactive talent pools and headhunting.
- Customer Service- Deliver a professional, proactive, accurate, efficient and customer focused service to prospective candidates and hiring manager. Positively promote Nextt as “best place to work”.
- Recruitment - This role is a fast pace, high energy role, recruiting volume numbers of support workers to support our Regions. The workers will range from casual to permanent part-time.
- Minimum 2 years high volume transactional recruitment experience
- Qualification in HR or a related discipline desired but not critical
- Community Services/Healthcare/Aged Care sector experience desired
- Comfortable using Recruitment/HRIS systems
- Ability to handle stressful situations effectively
- Acts with a sense of urgency, sets clear priorities to focus on following through on committed time frames.
Adaptable and flexible approach to change
- Clear police check, WWCC, DWES check plus a valid driver's licence & the right to work in Australia
- High energy needed! This is a role that requires quick and fast action.
Nextt is a National company with employment opportunities across all our offices, we believe in development and promotion, filling more than 30% of our leadership role internally.
Nextt is a genuinely diverse, supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued, We value the lived experiences of our employees.
Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognize a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilize our services
Apply Now If this sounds good to you, we welcome your application!