At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year. Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
We are seeking a part time (10am - 3pm) Scheduler for our Dandenong Office (work from home for the first few weeks).
- Reporting to Service Leader, scheduler day-to-day activities will include the following;
- Provide exceptional customer service in a timely manner.
- Ensure support workers are placed into active shifts based on individual participant needs and follow up progress
- Ensure complaints & compliments are dealt efficiently
- Record Management & Data Entry tasks
- Support and guide a pool of Disability Support Workers with their day-to-day activities
- Working closely with our Customer Relations Managers & Intake Managers to develop teams of care for participants
- Identifying shortfalls and managing proactive solutions within the team
Please consider this role if you interested in learning and growth to get more out of life and enriching your career. To be successful in these roles, you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Qualification (desired) in Disability and Mental Health Services with strong customer service experience (mandatory)
- Possess excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Have excellent written & oral communication skills, influencing & negotiation skills and critical problem solving skills
- Possess excellent organisational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Have previous experience of working in a scheduling role;
- Clear National Police check issued within the last 12 months, Working with Children & the right to work in Australia.
Working with us,
- Nextt is a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices
- Nextt is a genuinely diverse, supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued
- We value the lived experiences of our employees
- Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognize a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilize our services
We are looking for someone who has a sincere passion for social inclusion and supporting people gain access to all aspects of their local community. If you share our passion and values and are Principled, Committed, Responsive and Creative then this may be the role you have been looking for.
Apply Now If this sounds good to you, we welcome your application!