|Job Title||Disability Support Workers - Needed for ASAP start on the Central Coast region|
ABOUT NEXTT GROUP
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently seeking passionate, Support Workers bring a wealth of experience in Attendant Care & Manual Handling to join our team and support our clients to get more out of life on the Central Coast.
· Assisting with Personal Care / Hoisting / Urinary Care/ Bowel Care
· Implementing our client's Positive Behaviour Support Plans
. Assisting with Medications
· Access the community to assist our clients in building confidence
· Mentor clients on appropriate behaviours
· Support clients in learning life skills
ABOUT YOU – SELECTION CRITERIA
· Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check, Yellow Card, First Aid and CPR
· Valid Australian drivers’ licence and own car
· Experience with spinal cord injury - manual handling, bowel care, catheter care.
· Proven ability and experience in providing social support, community access, life skills development and other various duties that encourage capacity building
· Experience in personal care and working with people with a disability
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to contact:
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer