|Job Title||Team Leader|
Nextt Group has an immediate opportunity based in Geelong for an experienced Supported Independent Living (SIL) Team Leader to join the team on a full time basis; managing and leading day-to-day operations.
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life.
We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year.
Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
As a House Leader you will focus on developing and maintaining quality support, creating outcomes and increasing client skills; providing a safe and welcoming home for our participants.
• Oversee the delivery of all supports within the house
• Leadership & Mentoring skills with life skills development experience
• Liaise with all stakeholders, family and NDIS in a timely manner
• Reporting on participant service support plans and variations
• Reporting on critical incidents
• Administrative tasks/data entry skills as required
To be a successful you will have a strong passion for delivering quality service to our clients, plus have the following experience and values:
• A minimum of Diploma in Community Services, Mental Health or Disability related qualifications
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role within the Health Sector with a strong understanding of SIL services
• Previous experience in supporting high intensity NDIS participants with complex needs, complex ASD, intellectual disability and challenging behaviours
• Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build a positive team
• Emotional resilience, positive outlook and a fun attitude
• Strong communication and stakeholder relationship skills
• Budgeting and rostering experience
• Time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
• Competent IT skills
We are keen to appoint an experienced leader immediately, so don't delay in sending your application. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has SIL experience and has a desire to make a positive impact.
Successful applicants will be required to meet minimum mandatory checks including a clearance issued under an NDIS Worker Screening Check, WWC, First Aid, CPR and unrestricted right to work in Australia
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.