for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people
with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to
live an independent life.
over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients
team and support our clients to get more out of life!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to pave a rewarding career
where you can really make a difference! No two days will ever be the same when
you are providing support to our clients and you will available to work
flexible hours. You will be assisting with personal care and providing support
to assist in community access.
ABOUT YOU – SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience supporting client with high physical
- Experience with personal care and community access.
- Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills.
WHAT DO YOU
NEED TO HAVE?
- Cert. 3 or 4 or in Individual Support/Aged Care/
Disability (or working towards, or Allied Health students currently undertaking
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's
Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
Please submit your application including a resume and cover
letter that addresses the above selection criteria.
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an equal