|Job Title||Client Intake Manager|
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year. Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
About the role
The Client Intake Manager supports the Regional Service Delivery Team by managing the new client intake process in a professional, responsive, and person-centred manner, in line with Nextt Policies, the client goals and allocated NDIS funding.
· Responding to new referral and client enquiries
· Managing the end to end relationship from referral to onboarding new clients.
· Capturing all mandatory client details
· Understanding the client’s need and preferences; and work alongside the People and Culture team to allocate suitable workers
· Undertaking client visits and completing service agreements
· Addressing client related incidents, complaints, and appropriate documentation in a timely manner
· Allocating customer support plans within allocated approved NDIS / other funding
· Highly disciplined and organised individual
· Ability to manage workload efficiently while working autonomously
· Ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
· Previous experience managing client relationship in a similar role
· Demonstrate strong communication skills while liaising with internal and external stakeholders
· Problem solving and decision-making skills
· Demonstrate a flexible approach to work on multiple projects to achieve cost-savings and to attain goals
· Minimum 2 years in a customer interaction role in the disability sector or related
· Ideally tertiary qualifications in a related discipline in Health, Community, Disability or Business
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has Client Intake Management experience and has a desire to make a positive impact and be part of a growing organisation. If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, click "Apply Now" and attach your resume and cover letter.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer