|Job Title||Accommodation Manager|
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year. Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
We have an opportunity for an experienced and passionate Accommodation Manager with an Allied Health/Clinical background to join us on a full-time basis to mentor, manage and lead a team of House Leaders across a number of our complex Supported Independent Living Houses in Adelaide.
Reporting to the Regional Service Delivery Manager, Adelaide, this role will be responsible for:
· Leadership, operational management, and personal centred service delivery across a group of our SILs
· Ensuring incidents are actioned and investigated appropriately within required timeframes
· Oversee the NDIS planning and coordination of supports to our SIL clients
· Building the House Leader’s capabilities and a highly performing SIL team through mentoring, performance management and training
· Ensuring compliance with internal frameworks, policies, and procedure, as well as State and Federal legislation
· Engaging and building relationships with participants, their families, community stakeholders and funding bodies
· Supporting the House Leaders to cost effectively manage their rosters, budgets, and funding
To be a successful applicant you will have a strong passion for delivering a quality person centred service to our clients, plus have the following:
· Allied Health and/or Clinical qualifications and experience is preferred
· Operational Management experience in a Community/ SIL setting
· Previous experience supporting people with complex needs and challenging behaviours including, mental health, ABI and cognitive disability
· Experience in working within a quality / compliance framework
· Experience in restrictive practice reporting and compliance
· Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build a positive team.
· Emotional resilience, positive outlook and a fun attitude
· Strong communication and stakeholder relationship skills
· Budgeting and rostering experience
· Time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
· Competent ICT skills
· A clear National Police Check and a DCSI Disability Check
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has SIL experience and has a desire to make a positive impact and be part of a growing organisation. If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, click "Apply Now" and attach your resume and cover letter.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer