|Job Title||Client Relationship Manager - North|
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We employ over 1800 staff and services across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, we provide quality, person-centred support to more than 1500 clients each year. Join our team and support our clients to get more out of life!
A valued position is now available for an experienced Client Relations Manager in our Brisbane office.
Our successful candidate will become an integral part of our team. With your superior customer service skills, coupled with technical knowledge nurtured via experience within the community services sector – you will be confident and resolute in a role that requires a high level of stakeholder management and sourcing solutions for the needs of our clients
What will be your key responsibilities?
As the Client Relations Manager your position will mean you are a key contact responsible for managing a number of tasks including;
· Facilitating exceptional customer experience, engagement and support in the achievement of client goals;
· Building and caring for positive relationships with clients, their loved ones and external providers;
· Assisting clients to maximise the benefits of their NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) package in an acceptable timeframe;
· Maintaining an at times heavy administrative workload via appropriate file noting and managing client information across various management systems;
· Respecting a compliance framework in which our standard of ethical behaviour and Duty of Care responsibilities are non-negotiable;
· Providing leadership that embraces a people management culture that is underpinned by EEO, human rights, whilst building employee resilience & inclusion;
What skill set do I need to be successful in the role?
· Knowledge (or lived experience) of specific disability types including (but not limited to) Mental Health, cognitive disability, intellectual disability and/or Autism etc;
· A lateral and pro-active approach to resolving conflict and/or negative client experiences;
· Managing time and priorities in a methodical and calm manner;
All positions within The Nextt Group will be required to undergo probity checks including criminal record checks and working with children check (where relevant to the position)
What is it like working with us?
The Nextt Group is a genuinely diverse and supportive workplace where your unique skills and professional contribution will be appreciated and valued. We respect the lived experiences of our employees, of which we believe provides a diverse workforce that is beneficial for our employees and those who utilize our services
Any final details?
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for social inclusion and supporting people gain access to all aspects of their local community. If you truly believe being Principled, Committed, Responsive and Creative in your work is absolutely on-negotiable, then this may be the role you have been looking for.