South Australia COVID-19 Update.
Nextt is committed to continuity of essential services support to all our clients and the safety and wellbeing of all support workers.
Due to the risk associated SA Government has stated that from 6.00pm Tuesday 20 July 2021 until at least 6.00pm on Friday 25 July 2021,
The reasons you may leave your home include:
- Care and compassion grounds
- Essential work – Level 5 list of essential workers (PDF, 113.3 KB)
- Purchasing essential goods
- Medical reasons including getting COVID tested or vaccinated.
- Exercise with those in your household
To protect vulnerable adults living in supported independent living houses, the government has asked people to protect them by limiting visits to the below:
- For permitted purposes only, i.e. care or care giving or the provision of emergency health care
We know this may be difficult for some, but please support us to keep people safe.
Nextt will continue to provide services in line with this advice. All workers will be provided surgical masks and will wear them during the provision of support to you/your loved one.
Nextt have been working hard nationally to keep all clients we support safe and well at this time. This includes:
- Infection Control Training
- Daily National Briefings to stay on top of state and medical advice
- Responsive communication to our workforce on their obligations to keep you safe
- Provision of PPE to workers
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 369 568
We want to again thank all those who are in lockdown for this period. What you are doing is not just protecting you and your loved ones but everyone in the state of South Australia.